As part of their ongoing chef collaboration programme for 2018, The Coal Shed London are delighted to join forces with the extremely talented Pip Lacey for a one-off evening of delicious food and wine all served up in a stylish and relaxed setting.
The former Murano Head Chef and Great British Menu winner joins The Coal Shed on 24th March 2018 ahead of opening her highly anticipated restaurant ‘Hicce’ – which will offer diners a fast-paced wood-fired dining experience with an emphasis on home-style cooking with curing, smoking, and pickling all done in-house.
The menu, curated by Pip, The Coal Shed London’s Executive Head Chef Dave Mothersill, Head Chef Chris Ditch and Head Pastry Chef Laura will be served up in the Coal Shed’s intimate Private Dining Room. The evening will start with sharing snacks at 7pm followed by Pip and the team presenting the food course by course, ensuring guests get the chance to quiz them on all their top cooking tips, techniques and inspiration. A real foodie treat!
The Coal Shed snacks for the table:
- Smoked calves brain, bourbon, rye
- Octopus, black garlic, chipotle
- Tomato, green chilli, One Tower Bridge honey
- BBQ beef rib, chilli, white radish kimchi
- Smoked eel, spring cabbage, apple, mussels
- Pluma, bone broth, peas, quail egg, wild garlic
- Buttermilk pancake, peach, vanilla, marjoram